Imagine an artificial and augmented intelligence (AI) program for medical diagnosis that saves you time while getting to the right answers:
- We save you time by having the domain experience to suggest useful things to check, including tests. We save more time with workups by problem or specialty.
- New! We offer Natural Language Processing (NLP) so you can easily extract all the findings from a previous note.
- Understanding what’s likely to be the diagnosis and that certain treatable diagnoses should not be missed, even if they are not the most likely possibility.
- Show warnings in real-time of clinical risks for diseases in the differential diagnosis that might change your plan for the diagnostic workup or treatment, such as avoiding confounding or high-risk interventions.
- Explaining its reasoning, keeping you in charge, but adding superpowers.
Now it can use its natural language processing (NLP) to read your notes, recognize the findings, and save you more time. View podcast.
It is what people had in mind when they thought computerizing information would improve medicine.
The NLP is even more useful when adopted by a team, providing efficient collaboration, using the standalone or electronic health record-integrated versions, thus allowing team members to operate at the top of their licenses.
Help increase patient access and engagement.
Using the Patient History Collector, patients get prompted to collect the pertinent findings, driven by SimulConsult’s diagnosis engine, helped by:
The chat app uses natural language processing to recognize descriptions provided by the user. It then uses a flexible, iterative approach that considers likely diagnoses and uses the powerful SimulConsult engine to suggest other findings that would be useful in narrowing the differential diagnosis based on the knowledge already entered.
Lay language explanations of the findings. The questions about all the clinical findings include lay language explanations of the findings.
Familiar chat-like UI. The chat interface is text-based, which removes the need to learn the multiple screens of the sophisticated SimulConsult “dashboard” app and allows people to use it from a smartphone.
The future has arrived and it is a lot better than you expected.
SimulConsult’s NLP provides the ability to communicate with generative AI, providing the best of a fluent general interface and answers that are correct. This can empower consumers to assemble information useful for their individual diagnosis situation, with both pertinent positive and negative information. In this way, one can combine the power of a sophisticated diagnostic engine with the fluent style of generative AI.
SimulConsult also outputs all the pertinent information about findings, potential diagnoses, and next steps, for each section in the standard SOAP note format that together with generative AI can instantly create a medical draft encounter note for review and signature that is fluent, precise, and accurate.